Friday, July 18, 2014

PAZOCAUST

  1. I commit Hit Jobs in Favor of Love.
    unlike government provocateur Sin.
    I commit crimes of Pride ' s Virtues
    Of Peace and Love's Mayhem i am balanced.
    I have seen that Vanity Seeks Failure
    Prayed at the Touches of Milliseconds
    Rise without incident grow in remorse
    To seek Peace of Any Soul or Heart.
    I carry Flowers of pleasing Ideals
    Observe the Passage of Misted Mountains.
    And Each Bloom u Selected perfumed
    It brought from its Origin foresence.
  2. I follow the spirit of the Law of the Letters
    No man has ever conquered what I have
    If it hasn't conquered itself first
    Sound is a participle Hour.
    What it needs is Everything Condensed
    The passing of Times bitterly Sweet.
    And of Beauty Censored and Bound by Blame
    greater times with Marti I have Reeped.
    I have seen without Seeing an Ocean
    A watershed hangs from a Sterling Cloud.
    Imprisoned in an Hour Glass it floats.
    Hardened with Softening Resolve.

    Without Itself Civilization Steers
    As Ultimate Destruction Veers and Thrives
    Like 

No comments:

Post a Comment