Friday, June 6, 2014

Dreams of Pariahs

  1. I'm a traditional chata mulata.
  2. Someone better not call me a radical woman of color because I will take it wrong.
  3. Dreams of Pariahs: Seventeer

    I learned what I know of pariahs.
    Of them not of Me, I'm still sleeping.
    "I dream while I wake and I dream all day.
    I am stuck in a dimension pining.
    I write poetry what more can be said
    about I dont' know how to live in it.
    This society or whatever It's
    It is the Nothingness surrounded-Fillm.
    An integer unknown and repressed Is.
    The Quotient of Love to survive a War.
    The silence is Louder talk to me Softer.
    I was not born a pariah and Yet,
    I am not even Alive and partly Dead.
    I know I am a Zombie in a Myth.
    But that's just not my Style, I like Trees.
    I love the Beauty of my Two Young Sons
    A Memory of a Lullaby I sang them.
  4. I Made A Seventeer Sonnet (my1st) for Us, The Censored Writers Closed Out by Academe. 411: It's not a Gun Dudes, it's a Creed aka Pacifist Plus+

    I am practically among phds.
    They are a lot of them or a few, unreadl
    They never quoted Shakespeare or tried Hack?
    That means they are insensate in fact
    For this here is my Job non-renumerative
    I exercise free speech where most dire
    like a little tiny field mice incises
    Grows smaller by dollar of vices yes
    I am not a prostitute They are those.
    I stand by Rodriguez up and down west sides
    California means nothning to them wingbats
    This is the largest Fecund Triangle
    Yet their Science can't Add: It's Defunct
    It has no memory of existence at All?
    It spills Elbows to make Evroneous.
    The Ivory Opera what a Gas.
    Marble is selected by a Genius.
  5. Don't know what all you who vote plan to do. I know my vote won't count in the races where all my stakes are tied up in, and it is....(envelope please) the D- category for my students only do A work...I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment