Friday, June 6, 2014

I Love Censorship What Do You Love?

  1. I Censorship Only not Freedom, therefore I am a traditional poet not a radical poet. Thanks these things means so much to me. Gracias. C/S

    I don't mind what yall call yourselves young girlz,
    Lesbian Bi Gay Trans or Queer or Fem
    I like the variety I love the Beauty
    I retired my identity when lynched.
    I fear what they may say next with this Fact.
    If I were a radical would I write verse?
    Wouldn't I have a penchant for Freedom,
    Power, Reputation, Prestige and Caps?
    But that even is too much to Bother.
    There is no Audience in the Parlor.
    It makes little difference who reads This.
    It has been done before and will be Since.
    There was reason the Grimms were Recorded.
    The Grendel was a powerful Monster.
    So much of this history was documented.
    --But back to the original purpose.
    I love Censorship this much what gets you?

No comments:

Post a Comment