Saturday, June 14, 2014

Truth and False: Peace and Failure


  1. Nonsense of Failure : ( But things get to Look UP Soon.)
    In a world of nonsense, nonsense nonsense
    there is usually laughter expected
    if there is no Truth, Conviction, Art.
    When it was nothing of that but a stage
    that lacks wonder, humor and cathatsis.
    What is it that has nothing all at once?
    Rather than adorning the young slatterns
    sooner are covered in filth of reason
    with mutually exclusive to knowledge
    falter without both reason and passion
    These are mere side points when whining is thick.
    That can't have enough of too much failure
    the sun rises and sets in exhaustion
    the moonlight glows in corroboration
    LikeLike ·  · 
    • Ayy Edith
  2. The Peaceful Revolt of Peace in the Classroom

    I have intentionally confused them.
    My students. I let them question my creds.
    But I've pretended so long that I'm dumb.
    They all must rise up to take charge of things.
    I bring along a syllabus to start
    As long as they read and they write harder
    They pick up more evidence to counter
    I act as though nothing has happened here
    And just as I knew it innocence urged
    Truth for its taking with each owns portions.
    Some have been broken or bent yet they learn
    That they are their own Master each for their own.
    They learned what they did all by themselves.
    While I held closed the door to their Censurers.

No comments:

Post a Comment