Monday, June 2, 2014

FIRST IS FIRST AN ENGINE:FIRST IS FIRST AN ENGINE search engines produce and deliver their speech through a different technology than that traditionally used for newspapers and books. E. V. MAY12

I give due respect to the second A.

It is the right to bears arms in this way.

You shoot left to right and by reverse, Ayy, 

Begin to change into another line. 

You respect my A I respect your A.

The first beat the second thus I am here 

While you haven't even started to Fear 

The Force of Peace that surrounds you Long A 

Tall and Mighty as High as a Mountain.

I am smaller than a mouse and flattened

I hear for the speakers I just arrived

Took me a seat at my screen and ripened 

In the time it took you to put on your Boots

I had gone and returned in a Fraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment